Avea Solutions is a healthcare software start-up, founded and based in Portland, Oregon. We are a SaaS company and leverage our technology and data to streamline healthcare revenue operations, allowing practitioners to focus more of their time on providing quality patient care.
If you join our team you will participate in a business that is changing the medical insurance industry and, ultimately, you’ll be a part of saving lives and improving patient care across the nation. We are growing fast and opportunities are expanding every month.
We’re looking for exceptional, intelligent, creative individuals who want to do meaningful work.
Here’s how the Sales Manager contributes our team
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Develops best practices to prioritize high volume inbound interest and appropriate follow up.
- Directs all sales activities.
- Develops and manages sales operating budgets.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Acts as a liaison between sales department and other sales related units and analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Interfaces and coordinates pricing/sales with operations staff for invoicing and collections.
- Manages and maintains customer contact management database.
Who are you?
You’re smart, innovative and you
- Want to change the world… or at least the insurance industry
- Have five plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least, basic understating of the behavioral healthcare space.
- Have a high standard for accuracy
- Love finding solutions to complex situations and challenging problems
- Helpful skills to have include knowledge of
- CRM Software, specifically HubSpot
- Excel and the MS Office Suite
- 100% paid Medical Insurance, including vision, and Dental, after waiting period
- 401K after waiting period
- 80 hours PTO + 40 hours of sick time annually, after 90 days
- Parking passes provided for neighborhood street parking
- Within walking distance of Max, multiple bus lines, and street car
- Sit stand desks
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Flex time opportunities
- Potential for employer sponsored learning opportunities
- Office with large windows and plentiful light
Please submit a resume and cover letter and tell us a little bit about your hobbies.
Candidates are required to pass a background check before beginning employment.
Avea Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.