|Title:||Customer Success Specialist|
Avea is transforming the behavioral healthcare space by providing substance abuse and eating disorder-focused institutional providers with cutting edge technology and services for streamlining revenue cycle management, allowing providers to spend more time with their patients – and less managing their money.
If you join our team you will participate in a business that is changing the medical insurance industry and, ultimately, you’ll be a part of saving lives and improving patient care across the nation. We are growing fast and opportunities are expanding every month.
About the Job
- Respond to all customer support requests, maintaining the highest possible first-contact resolution and customer satisfaction rates.
- Provide training to clients for new capabilities and refresher training on other system capabilities as needed.
- Identify defects and recommend enhancements to the user experience before features are released.
- Assist customer billing and operations staff in navigating common challenges in the behavioral health revenue cycle management
- Identify ongoing and future trends in the behavioral health industry
- Work collaboratively with customers to ensure adherence to best practices and to achieve maximum benefit using the practice management platform
- You want to change the world… or at least the insurance industry
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience
- Previous experience in one of the following three: behavioral health operations, revenue cycle management, professional training; and/or experience training clients and coworkers on new programs and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of the healthcare revenue cycle, including but not limited to payers, coding/billing, denial management, appeals, utilization review, admissions
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Must be people oriented, collaborative, and an excellent communicator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent written and documentation skills
- 100% paid Medical Insurance, including vision, and Dental. After waiting period
- 401K after waiting period
- 80 hours PTO + 40 hours of sick time annually, after 90 days
- Potential for employer-sponsored learning opportunities
- Parking passes provided for neighborhood street parking
- Within walking distance of Max, multiple bus lines, and street car
- Sit/stand desks
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Flex-time opportunities
- Office with large windows and plentiful light
Please send a resume, and cover letter and tell us a little bit about your hobbies.
Candidates are required to pass a background check before beginning employment.
Avea Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities