|Title:||VP of Operations|
We’re looking for exceptional, intelligent, creative individuals who want to do meaningful work.
Avea is transforming the behavioral healthcare space by providing substance abuse and eating disorder-focused institutional providers with cutting edge technology and services for streamlining revenue cycle management, allowing providers to spend more time with their patients and less managing their money.
If you join our team you will participate in a business that is changing the medical insurance industry and, ultimately, you’ll be a part of saving lives and improving patient care across the nation.
About the job
Here’s how the Vice President of Operations contributes to our team
- Leads the execution of strategies developed by the CEO and top management team in alignment with the company’s vision and core values
- Has full operational oversight of departments assigned by the CEO
- Develops and implements robust processes and policies that enable the company to scale and work efficiently
- Works with finance to develop budget and manage fiscal operation of assigned departments
- Manages operations of assigned departments to achieve targets for designated Key Performance Indicators
- Implements business performance dashboards
- Assures active and effective communication across departments
- Provides direction and development to managers
- Inspires personal and professional development of employees
- Acts as an innovative thought leader
You’re smart, innovative, and you
- Want to change the world… or at least the insurance industry
- Have 10+ years of professional experience in the SaaS / emerging technology field
- Have experience overseeing multiple departments
- Have been involved in growing a business through multiple stages
- Have a proven track record of strategic resource allocation
- Love finding solutions to complex situations and challenging problems
- Helpful skills to have include:
- Knowledge of the Health Care Industry
- Knowledge of Behavioral Health Billing
About the Perks
- 100% paid Medical Insurance, including vision, and Dental (after waiting period)
- 401K (after waiting period)
- 120 hours PTO + 40 hours of sick time annually, after 90 days
- Parking passes provided for neighborhood street parking
- Within walking distance of Max, multiple bus lines, and street car
- Sit stand desks
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Flex time opportunities
- Office with large windows and plentiful light
Please send a resume, cover letter, and tell us a little bit about your hobbies and interests.
Candidates are required to pass a background check before beginning employment.
Avea Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.