Avea Solutions is a healthcare software start-up, founded and based in Portland, Oregon. We are a SaaS company and leverage our technology and data to streamline healthcare revenue operations, allowing practitioners to focus more of their time on providing quality patient care.
If you join our team you will participate in a business that is changing the medical insurance industry and, ultimately, you’ll be a part of saving lives and improving patient care across the nation. We are growing fast and opportunities are expanding every month.
We’re looking for exceptional, intelligent, creative individuals who want to do meaningful work.
Here’s how the Sales Representative contributes our team
- Creates and manages sales leads and closes deals.
- Nurtures ongoing customer relationships.
- Present, promote, and sell products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing / potential customers to meet their needs.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads/
- Develops and manages sales leads.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Implements sales programs.
- Meets quotas and goals for specified geographic areas to achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyzes the territory / market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supplies management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients to maintain relationships.
- Negotiates and closes deals when needed.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Manages key relations, issues, and opportunities with current and prospective clients.
- Attend meetings and trainings to keep abreast of latest product developments
You’re smart, innovative and you
- Want to change the world… or at least the insurance industry
- Have 3 years related experience in Business to Business Sales
- Are collaborative and a good communicator
- Have a high standard for accuracy
- Love finding solutions to complex situations and challenging problems
- Speak professionally, but have a sense of humor
- Are both team focused and happy to work independently when necessary
- Have the ability to prioritize projects and work well under pressure
- Helpful skills to have include knowledge of
- Behavioral Health Care
- Excel and the MS Office Suite
- CRM (specifically HubSpot)
- 100% paid Medical Insurance, including vision, and Dental. After waiting period
- 401K after waiting period
- 80 hours PTO + 40 hours of sick time annually, after 90 days
- Parking passes provided for neighborhood street parking
- Within walking distance of Max, multiple bus lines, and street car
- Sit stand desks
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Flex time opportunities
- Potential for employer sponsored learning opportunities
- Office with large windows and plentiful light
Please send a resume, and cover letter and tell us a little bit about your hobbies.
Candidates are required to pass a background check before beginning employment.
Avea Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.